Good Thoughts Podcast
Ask Alexa: "Play Good Thoughts Podcast"
Good Thoughts Podcast Snippet
Good Thoughts is a podcast about a positive life filled with creativity, high-energy, and enjoyment with Dr. Gary Epler hosted by Joan Epler.
Good Thoughts Podcast is based on the Eplerian Philosophy of "Know who you are moment by moment." This means know where you’re thinking from and that’s who you are. There are five locations to think from: your head, heart, gut, body, and the mind, which is outside the body. Learn to stop unhealthy thinking from the head anger and stress centers, and think from the heart with kindness, empathy, and giving; and from the mind with creativity to solve problems and help others. This is a new way of life for extraordinary living.
14. Think Like a Human / Never Like a Crocodile
13. Selling from Your Heart
12. Be Yourself, Not Your Job Title
11. Physical Stress: Eliminate It Now!
10. Proprioception Is Lifesaving Balance
9. Lifechanging Soft Skills and Social Skills
8. how to Live in the Moment
7. Your Face Tells All
5. Good Feelings from Positive Words
3. Stressed? You're Thinking About Yourself
2. Age is Just a Number
1. Best Health Habits: Eat, Sleep, and Exercise
14. Be Your Best Business Leader Now
13. Personal Leadership for Success
12. Dangers of Extreme Feelings
9. Eliminate Feeling Guilty
8. Worry: Stop it Now!
7. Nothing Else Matters ... Feelings from Your Heart
4. High Stress? Break the Habit
3. Relationships Made Easy
1. Thinking from the Heart for Kindness and Giving
14. Empathy for an Improved World
13. Explore Your Mind
12. Your Belly Brain Knows Nutrition and Risks
11. Feelings from the Heart
10. Magical Calm of Breathing
9. Courage to Be Your Ture Self
8. Build Your Own New Habit
7. Disaster Stress Recovery: Do It Now!
6. High Level Happiness Always
5. Optimism for Life!
4. Use Your Mind, Alpha-Brainwave Meditation Time
3. Boost Your Sleep Power
2. Positive Social Interaction Made Easy
1. Self-Healing: Learn it Now!